G - Gamble
Spacebar - Start
R- Reverse Nudge :)

#22 bosmeck

bosmeck

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:22 PM

DAD posted the link, as with Fruit-Emu you will have to sign up for Free :)

Once signed up you'll see as I do below.

thanks for that - I did find it and it's simply "brilliant" - In fact most of the stuff I've downloaded from here has been excellent and I'm having a good time.

Thanks again

#23 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:39 PM

thanks for that - I did find it and it's simply "brilliant" - In fact most of the stuff I've downloaded from here has been excellent and I'm having a good time.

Thanks again

Dad's is probably one of the best sites as he is one of the best designers, although I would also take a look at DXcellent (also on the links) as Pook is also a master at creating them. Don't know how they do it to be honest :)
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#24 bosmeck

bosmeck

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 09:46 PM

Dad's is probably one of the best sites as he is one of the best designers, although I would also take a look at DXcellent (also on the links) as Pook is also a master at creating them. Don't know how they do it to be honest :)

I hear ya J - real nice stuff - I'll check out the others soon. Thanks for the info on the Lite a Nudge DAD - that helped big time. I tried "R" for nudging up on the Lucky 2s with no luck. Any chance you know the button layout on that one?

thanks again J and "nice one" to the designers

#25 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 December 2007 - 10:52 PM

Yeah its U for UP ;)

#26 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 15 December 2007 - 07:16 PM

Lucky 2`s and lite a nudge are system 80 SRU which has not been emulated yet but could be in the future SRU Tech Discussion (Split from original thread) - The MPU Mecca

The original Lite A Nudge (MarkI) and also the original Super 2's and Lucky 2's machines were all SRU tech - and this has yet to be emulated. Hopefully it will be one day soon.

I didn't realise that DAD had done DXes of more recent versions. Thanks for the link - I will give these a bash later :)

#27 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 16 December 2007 - 08:38 PM

Found this photo of the original SRU version :)

Attached Files

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users