• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 04:07 PM

It would be a good idea to collect the resources....Who knows, maybe we can come across some failed test machines like Overload again :)
I don't know what the bandwidth is with this site so maybe wait until confirmation from Duplu first..........? When it comes to bandwidth I am at the bottom of the knowing ladder

BTW I still dont forgive you for saying I looked like a grumpy git and saying I looked like the kinda person who would spark a GG in Enterprise in May:biglaugh:

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#22 ravers

ravers

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:54 PM

in reply to question its the BBS i have access to. also can someone tell me how to upload and where to sounds daft i know but not used to using forum pages

#23 ravers

ravers

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

that would be fab you could upload them to megaupload or rapidshare i think then post the links here

Tried to upload but require password to enter site

#24 ravers

ravers

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 07:57 PM

its the BBS i have access to.

#25 ravers

ravers

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:03 PM

I have a hard disk image of rainbow riches i think but if someone can tell me how to upload them then i will be happy to supply tried a few links on the replies ive had and got noware. Could be me not knowing what to do perhaps, if so, enlighten me please.

#26 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:12 PM

rapidshare dont need a password.

#27 RHM

RHM

• Silver Supporters
  • 412 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:52 AM

I have a hard disk image of rainbow riches i think but if someone can tell me how to upload them then i will be happy to supply tried a few links on the replies ive had and got noware. Could be me not knowing what to do perhaps, if so, enlighten me please.

register and upload them here -> Login - powered by Easy File Sharing Web Server

or add me to msn, send them over that and i'll upload them. pjwright1982@hotmail.co.uk

#28 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 06:59 AM

I guess this thread has run its course now.

xeepi_logo_email.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users