M1B Maygay Italian Job Problem

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 djmindoverload

djmindoverload

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:21 PM

hi i need help, ok my machine was working fine the other day till i decided, to take the coin tubes out to empty them, and clean the tubes and coin sliders from dirt as they had had not been done in years. now after i put it all back an refill the tubes.
when playing the machine an banked some cash, it not pay out the sliders have seemed to have stop working. as anyone got any ideas?

#2 markleshark

markleshark

• New Members
  • 134 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

hi i need help, ok my machine was working fine the other day till i decided, to take the coin tubes out to empty them, and clean the tubes and coin sliders from dirt as they had had not been done in years. now after i put it all back an refill the tubes.
when playing the machine an banked some cash, it not pay out the sliders have seemed to have stop working. as anyone got any ideas?

ok first tip,,, i know you were trying a bit of diy servicing but, if it aint broke dont try + fix it,, most machines will run for years if left alone, + when they go wrong the fix is simple, we can always help on here!
the problem now is it could be 1 of many things,,
have you double checked ALL connections, it is very possible that you may have dislodged something else in the process, eg something other than what you were doing?? try + give us more info,,, any alarms? does it try to move slider but just clicks instead??

#3 djmindoverload

djmindoverload

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 02:58 PM

hi ive checked all the cables, even disconected them an reconected, no theres no alarms.
im just getting clicking noises nothing else

#4 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 04:38 PM

hi ive checked all the cables, even disconected them an reconected, no theres no alarms.
im just getting clicking noises nothing else

Did you re seat the tubes back in properly right down and tighten the jubilee clips, as sounds like you have a jam, which can be caused if the tube is not fully at the bottom of the solenoid.
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#5 djmindoverload

djmindoverload

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 01:44 PM

right ive been lookin, an decided to remove the tubes an leave the slidrs connected, it seems like the power is not reaching them, the relay clicks open an close when paying out, there is power ive checked with muiltmeter. dont think its the right volts tho, as it supposed to be 50 volt i think an i was only readin about 15 volts.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users