• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 03:41 PM

I have edited the download, if you download it yourself you'll see what i've done.

You may upload more than One version with the same link, this just saves on some bandwidth.

ok thanks i didnt know how to do that ^^'. Could someone just confirm that the windows 7 version works please :) .

#22 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:05 PM

Works on Vista Ok :Randy-git:
Posted Image

#23 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

Yeah works in win 7 now, good effort viv just ignor when others judge it's always been like that on here. You will be getting req's for DOND next.

#24 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:48 PM

I think the graphics look alright - they suit it and do the job

DOND next lol :mask:
Posted Image

#25 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2011 - 07:14 PM

All working my end aswell now,had £70 out of it :lol: thanks for this.

#26 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 10:39 PM

Yeah works in win 7 now, good effort viv just ignor when others judge it's always been like that on here. You will be getting req's for DOND next.

Haha trying to sim a DOND would be easy til it gets to the DOND feature i wouldnt know what to do :daydreaming: .I am already thinking bout other projects i was thinking bout Rainbow Riches,Elvis,Party Games or heck maybe more monopoly :biglaugh: .......Any suggestions?

#27 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:42 AM

I would love to see a Rainbow Riches Simulation Done :) or if you want and people will probably be asking for it....

how about trying for a party time simulation? lol

Edited by jamesy4, 27 February 2011 - 05:00 AM.

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#28 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 04:36 PM

I was thinking bout a board for the Rainbow Riches idea....as for party time compared to this project it will be easy :daydreaming: but i personally dont like party time :biglaugh: .

#29 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 06:32 PM

works a treat vivid - well done mate :D :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#30 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 08:19 PM

Could you try and do a adders and ladders single player (version of the multiplayer version) ? that would be a good one to play on...but liking the feature board idea for rainbow features, gives it something different then POTS, or Spinner..

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#31 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:49 PM

Could you try and do a adders and ladders single player (version of the multiplayer version) ? that would be a good one to play on...but liking the feature board idea for rainbow features, gives it something different then POTS, or Spinner..

Oh yes i was thinking bout some kind of adders and ladders video slot with a few extra features chucked in :) .But at the moment i am really fed up with making sims,monopoly was driving me mad :arghh: lol but i will eventually start on something new :D .Oh btw dont expect my graphics skills to improve much if i release new sims just thought i would give an early warning on that :indifferent: .

#32 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:22 AM

Any chance you could upload the raw source code - that way other people wishing to make some machines will have a "tutorial" to work from as they could load it into the Game Maker and see how it works.

#33 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 02:32 PM

Any chance you could upload the raw source code - that way other people wishing to make some machines will have a "tutorial" to work from as they could load it into the Game Maker and see how it works.

Hmmm i dont know where i could find the raw source code in this....plus i wouldnt want people posting my sim as there own creation. I didnt actually use any codeing or scrpiting in this so i dont think i could even post it.

#34 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:36 PM

Hmmm i dont know where i could find the raw source code in this....plus i wouldnt want people posting my sim as there own creation. I didnt actually use any codeing or scrpiting in this so i dont think i could even post it.

Its the file you save as the game (not the standalone .exe file)
Just thought it might help others in making some more machines - as the only tutorials supplied with the Game Maker (or anywhere online) are for things like pacman or platform type games.

#35 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:44 PM

Its the file you save as the game (not the standalone .exe file)
Just thought it might help others in making some more machines - as the only tutorials supplied with the Game Maker (or anywhere online) are for things like pacman or platform type games.

Ah i know what you mean now. I would post it to help others learn its just a small amount of people would probarbly post my game as there own work and give no credit. Sorry :sad: .

#36 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

Knowing FME they would start ripping your work off and it ending up on Ebay
Posted Image

#37 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:45 PM

Knowing FME they would start ripping your work off and it ending up on Ebay

lol :biglaugh: so true theres loads of FME on ebay.

#38 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:48 PM

Ah i know what you mean now. I would post it to help others learn its just a small amount of people would probarbly post my game as there own work and give no credit. Sorry :sad: .

Its ok - I found something that can open the .exe file in Game Maker and show me all the info required.... Wow, didnt realise that so many sprites go into the game.

#39 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:30 PM

Bloody hell there is alot of sprites and work that went in to it, - i couldnt see many people having the patience to do all that
Posted Image

#40 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

Bloody hell there is alot of sprites and work that went in to it, - i couldnt see many people having the patience to do all that

Simulations take a crazy amount of work! Far more than people realise thats for sure!

And guitars emu for example even more work than that!

Its nice to finally see people acknowledging the sheer volume, time and effort involved of making all these things happen....

Classic Layouts
DX Layouts
SIMs
Emulators
Etc...

Anyone making any of the above gets my respect.....
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users