Deffo know about classics, I have done a few :err: :arghh: :swoon:
Posted Image

#42 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 09:54 PM

Well thanks for all the credit I thought no one would be interested in this :) .Since this is more popular than i thought i think i might start a new project soon....already have an idea :idea: .

#43 Steveir

Steveir

• Regulars
  • 199 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

I love this, well done! And it works on my Win7 Professional SP1 32 bit :)

Seems I've downloaded gamemaker as well....very easy to use. Nice new toy to play with so thanks for that too :)

Edited by Steveir, 01 March 2011 - 10:33 PM.

#44 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:50 AM

Cheers for the layout, it works absolutely fine! I'm on Win7 64bit and I'm enjoying this! Haqd a 75 top feature, but my fave thing is that it's a layout done from scratch, inc coding, so I also have some confidence that I can hopefully make the same one day!

Did you use the free creator or pay for the PRO?

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#45 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1591 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:34 PM

anyone from here:

http://gmc.yoyogames...howtopic=445455
Posted Image

#46 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:52 PM

Cheers for the layout, it works absolutely fine! I'm on Win7 64bit and I'm enjoying this! Haqd a 75 top feature, but my fave thing is that it's a layout done from scratch, inc coding, so I also have some confidence that I can hopefully make the same one day!

Did you use the free creator or pay for the PRO?

I actually used an earlier version of game maker to make this (obviously made windows 7 not like it) I used game maker 6 as there is a free PRO unlock code on youtube. As for the latest game maker i dont think you can unlock that without hacking....I hope you have some luck in making your own layout i taught myself most the skills to make this and if you looked at the prgraming you,ll see you only have to use about 4 differnt events.

#47 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 04:05 PM

if anyone fancies having a go at making one of these,send me a pm and ill give you the link to my upload of game maker 8.0 pro (full version) ;)

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#48 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:15 PM

Nice sim for something done from the ground up:)

If anyone wants to stick a sim on this page let me know. I can give you full credit and a link to your site if you have one. I get 1000's of people a day hungry for new slots.

#49 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:18 PM

All sounds good! Unfortunately I have no setting between OFF and HIGH when it comes to these things lol
So if I wanted to make a layout in the style of Monopoly Road to Riches or a Red Gaming Hilo machine, would this be doable(even if it means building up to it)?

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#50 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:56 PM

All sounds good! Unfortunately I have no setting between OFF and HIGH when it comes to these things lol
So if I wanted to make a layout in the style of Monopoly Road to Riches or a Red Gaming Hilo machine, would this be doable(even if it means building up to it)?

I would say anything from an OXO machine to a modern barcrest multigame machine is possible you just got to practice and experiment this is only my first project but im still learning. If you want to make your own machine go for it i never would have guessed i could make this good luck :) .

#51 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:50 PM

Thanks for this, much appreciated.

#52 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:53 PM

It seems this does not work on windows vista...if anyone has windows vista AND Game maker 8 or 6 on there computer please PM me so I can try and make it work.

#53 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:49 PM

It seems this does not work on windows vista...if anyone has windows vista AND Game maker 8 or 6 on there computer please PM me so I can try and make it work.

There is an obv answer to that...Vista dosent work..period !!
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#54 vividfruit

vividfruit

Sim Creator

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:39 PM

There is an obv answer to that...Vista dosent work..period !!

It actually never used to work on windows 7. There is a simple fix that should make it work but i need someone with windows vista as i dont have it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users