• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#41 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:26 PM

I'd call it 'FAME' which is an anagram for Advanced Fruit Machine Emulator which would encompass all fruit machine related technology.

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#42 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:23 PM

Epochulator
...also springs to mind ;) lol
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#43 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:53 PM

Just regarding the "3D" thing, is this the same as Tony showed in the beta of JpemuV4?  Or something similar?

As for testing, left bollock already cut off in ready-ness.

BF/NQ.

#44 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:59 PM

JPemu4, from DT, "Layout design concept revised to separate layouts into their constituent “glasses”. This makes for simpler 3D representation further down the road (if and when 3D display is implemented), and makes it possible to unify/standardize the presentation of layouts in respect of contrast etc. through the use of automated in-app lighting modes."

jpemu4_2.png

jpemu4_1-300x175.png

#45 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

This all sound very exciting indeed! :)

Wouldn't mind doing a couple of DX's for this when the time comes.  The only two Epoch machines I can remember playing for real were Duff's Beer Guide, and Flashback.  Both set to £15/25p.  Does anyone have any good pictures of any of the two machines mentioned?

If they do, could they PM me, or attach them here?  It'll give me something to work on in the meantime. :)

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#46 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:39 PM

https://drive.google...WUU&usp=sharing

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#47 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9041 posts

Donator

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

Slotopulator or Fruitechulator, (FTE) I'd be up for testing when the time comes
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#48 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2229 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

https://drive.google...WUU&usp=sharing

Fantastic, mate.  Should be able to cook up something with these. :D

Would you be able to get some shots of the reels as well, when you get some free time?  You can take the shots from the front, nice and close, when the machine is in the reel test.  Just step the reels one step at a time, then snap away! :)

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#49 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:46 PM

Don't know if these picas are any good to anyone.

Club beaver las vegas.

Attached Files

#50 smashit

smashit

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:53 AM

Fantastic news and am going to be keeping a keen eye on these updates. I know its still a long way off before a release but as the saying goes good things come to those that wait. I wish you all the best with this emu and i am really looking forward to some payback on new york new york. That is the one with the red yellow and blue American football helmets. If memory serves me if you got a hold after nudges and two helmets are in view hold all reels and cancel and it would drop 3 of the same colour usualy yellow. If u dont hold and cancel it gave mixed helmets.

#51 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 08:10 AM

and there we have it guys, one small update from killcrazy and the whole FME scene comes to life once again.

awesome DX's guys

#52 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

and there we have it guys, one small update from killcrazy and the whole FME scene comes to life once again.

awesome DX's guys

As long as we all still stay the course, and true to the cause, FME will never die nails mate... the likes of you and I will see to that! :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

speed

#53 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:19 PM

I would also like to thank Killcrazy for all his hard work he has put into this emu. I'm liking most of the names, but so far epochalypse is my number 1, then Slot Emu if you include all the other techs it will emulate. I'm definitely going to stay glued to these updates too now that my radio course is coming to a close and my extended project AS level has finished. I have told my teacher Tony that I may be keeping an eye on these update posts as things go along, and he doesn't mind so long as it's on my home laptop when it comes to testing.

#54 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:41 PM

I wonder what the chances of being able to make an iPad/ android tablet app with the future programme?? Have you had any experience with that killcrazy???

#55 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 09 May 2013 - 02:54 PM

Don't know if the pics are big enough but if you view them in a slideshow they go bigger (if anyone knows how to save them like that).

Attached Files

Edited by richy1976, 09 May 2013 - 02:57 PM.

#56 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:01 PM

As long as we all still stay the course, and true to the cause, FME will never die nails mate... the likes of you and I will see to that! :)

i think its fantastic, first guitar with his awesome on-going emulator, and now killcrazy.

i honestly thought that wizard (in his own words) would allow amber time to be released and settled in before he released his mfme x.x, but it true up yours fashion, he led the whole scene up the garden path - ala the carrot dangle scenario.

now we have guitar and killcrazy so perhaps we can put history behind us.

(i never had anything against wizard, just couldnt understand why he did what he did)

#57 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

now we have guitar and killcrazy so perhaps we can put history behind us.

(i never had anything against wizard, just couldnt understand why he did what he did)

Hear Hear.. !!
Totally agree

#58 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 07:57 PM

I also totally agree. Every time I hear that the page has been updated with posts, I am always reading them just in case there is an update. My weekend starts early as from 15:15 tomorrow, I'm very happy. I've been playing very loud 90's dance classics to celebrate the FME scene getting back to business again! Unfortunately, there is some bad news. Our student bar is being moved and unfortunately they have took out the fruit machines because of where the new location is. I believe it is near the old Bistro in a store cupboard, I mean come on? Who would put a bar there? So I'll have to put up with old MFME 1 to 10.1, BFMulator and JPMu until this epoch emulator is done for release.

#59 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9041 posts

Donator

Posted 09 May 2013 - 09:58 PM

a new chapter in the on going story thats FME evolving and changing direction for the better who knows whats around the corner may one day be astra n red gaming to complete the book then on to the next, the last 10yrs mfme the next 10 amber and "epoch'ulation", now there,s a name!!!

i,m grateful for all the creators past present and future for giving us the tools to play our days gone bye on cheers all.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#60 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:13 PM

epoch-u-lator

its kinda growing on me that one.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users