Photo
- - - - -

Reel2Video Mazooma Road To Riches FOR SALE Multi Stake £70JP (Suffolk)

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

Hi,

Going To Stick This On Ebay - But Figured I Would See If Any Of Your Guys Are Interested First + This Way Is Less Hassle Than Ebay Also 

Its £70 Jackpot Road To Riches (Video Edition) 
With Multistake 25p/50p

Perfect Working Order 
Have Removed The Note Acceptor (But Cheap From Ebay) 

Just Been Serviced + Comes With Free Pack Of 100 Bulbs Worth £9.99

+ Ill Provide A 60-Day Warranty 

Must State Very Minor Marks On Metal Glass Arms But This Is Very Minor - 
Carnt Locate The Original Manual (Ex Hire) 

Can Deliver Locally Also

Looking Around The £300 Mark 

Attached Files

#2 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:52 PM

No offence, but good luck with that.

http://www.ebay.co.u...=p2047675.l2557

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#3 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:01 PM

I Did See That - But I Have Seen Stemik Gaming Also Sell These Around The £350 Mark Before The New Year

But,
Fingers Crossed 

If Not Will List On Ebay At End Of Month :p

#4 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

Good idea. Wait for a free listing day so you can get the amount you want for it as a starting price :)

#5 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:59 PM

Cheers - 

I Would Be Happy For £250 From A Buyer From Hear (Knowing Its Going To A Good Home) 

But Will Keep You Posted Once Ive Placed It On Ebay :)

#6 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:04 AM

Listed On Ebay - :)
http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649

#7 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:36 PM

Listed On Ebay - :)
http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1555.l2649

It made half what you started off wanting for it, which is also 100 quid less than you were offering it for, to members on here, less ebay fees etc etc

So no offence, but just wondering how you thought you were offering members a good deal?

#8 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 08:46 PM

I have to say even though your a member on here, that if I'd have been interested in this machine, I wouldn't be anymore.

Anyone who sells something to someone who has 100% bidding activity with them and then relists the item the day after, starting it at 30 quid more than it sold for in the 1st place, does nothing less than tell me there's something not quite right somewhere.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and I'll hold my hands up, but IMHO, I think it stinks of shilling.

#9 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 03:06 AM

Tbf these look like their worth alot because of the monopoly branding and video screen, but all fruits are coming down big amounts and you can lose money buying them n not just playing them lol

Got my pacman for £695!!!!!! 2 weeks later there on eBay for £395

Alien I got with it for £295 n there now still around £200-£250

I got em in Jan last year.

Its wrong to relist though so soon as it shows you cancelled the sale. You should of put a reserve on it.

#10 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:11 PM

Even a reserve pisses me off mate, why not just start it at the minimum you want, if it sells it sells, if it don't then you want too much for it.

#11 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 12:31 PM

Yeah, nice one.....

Looks like another S*hite Ebay seller has been outed.

Like you say, tries selling here around the £300 mark, which was a complete laugh.

Then tries to screw £250 from a forum member, complete laugh.

Then puts it on Ebay, either shills it up or it was selling for what it is actually worth, then the listing is ended, complete laugh.

Then re-lists it on Ebay for £30 more than the highest bid before it was due to sell, complete laugh.

Sorry Source Leisure, you are a complete laughing stock trying to screw as much as possible out of people..... Well done, nice one....

#12 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

Once people start bidding they will usually keep biddid, if you start things at what they are worth (around reserve mark) then you might as well of just put a buy it now price. Start a machine at 99p n it will go for what its worth....start it the next week at what it sold for and it will probs get no bids

#13 Starleisure

Starleisure

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 08:18 PM

I took that risk last week with a quiz machine and from 99p it hit £26 - I still value the machine at more than £26 but i feel the added interest in all my other goods during that auction spell was worth it.

I dont really like to auction bits unless i really dont know there value or have far to many in stock and need the space quick.

#14 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

£150 is very good considering the one I posted went for £80 odd.

#15 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

Issue Is - Machine Sales Have Been Slow & Informed Staff To Try & Stick Close To Price We Originally Wanted £179

(Fair Price Keeping In Mind Its Been Service & Warranty For 60Days + Free Pack Of Bulbs @ £9.99 +Price Includes Ebay Fees & Tax Ect Ect Ect) 

When Posting Ive Gone Nuts & Admit I Asked For £300 On Here Later To Realise An Hour Later It Was Actually A Pacman Unit That I Sold For £300 
So Hands Up - I Dont Know Why On Earth I Placed It On Here For £300 

Regarding Ebay - I Could Of listed It On Auction At Say £150 But Feel The Low Starting Price Would Encourage Interest..
& We Re-listed It At The Price Mentioned Above (Due To Ebay Messing Us About & Decided Auctions Are NOT Worth The Hassle.

But We All Make Mistakes & its Rare I List Fruitys On Ebay - Fair Enough 

But All I Can Say Is - All My Previous Customers Are Happy & NOT ONE Bad Piece Of Feedback 
Some Parts Are Not The Cheapest But Im Going For Quality & Service 

Ive Sold Bulbs Directly Via This Site & Also - Nothing Bad Has Come Of That 

- Last Month It Was Star Leisure (Being Told They Are Over Priced) 

But Remember We Are Company's & Everything Is Done Correctly (Hence We Have To Boost The Price To Cover Our Losses Tax Ect)

#16 SourceLeisure

SourceLeisure

• Regulars
  • 245 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:02 PM

HERE IS A GOOD EXSAMPLE OF THE SERVICE IVE PROVIDED VIA THIS SITE 

richy1976

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

Bought the Buttons from Source, all went great, just what I was after  :)

Thanks Source.

Need one more red button if anyone has one like in the pic above.

Kevthebluebear

Just saying Thanks the bulbs came today and very well packaged.

#17 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 03:57 AM

Regarding Ebay - I Could Of listed It On Auction At Say £150 But Feel The Low Starting Price Would Encourage Interest..

& We Re-listed It At The Price Mentioned Above (Due To Ebay Messing Us About & Decided Auctions Are NOT Worth The Hassle.

But We All Make Mistakes & its Rare I List Fruitys On Ebay - Fair Enough 

The low starting price did encourage interest, the point is you pulled the listing just before it was due to end (known s*hit trick)  as you obviously felt you wanted more for it, hence the touted prices on here.

The only mistake that seems to have been made was Source Leisure nearly got their fingers burned and nearly had to sell a machine for half the price they think it is worth...

That is the best things about these forums, slowly but surely the poor traders get outed....  :cute:

Edited by fevernova, 10 June 2013 - 03:58 AM.

#18 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

Issue Is - Machine Sales Have Been Slow & Informed Staff To Try & Stick Close To Price We Originally Wanted £179

(Fair Price Keeping In Mind Its Been Service & Warranty For 60Days + Free Pack Of Bulbs @ £9.99 +Price Includes Ebay Fees & Tax Ect Ect Ect) 

When Posting Ive Gone Nuts & Admit I Asked For £300 On Here Later To Realise An Hour Later It Was Actually A Pacman Unit That I Sold For £300 
So Hands Up - I Dont Know Why On Earth I Placed It On Here For £300  But only dropped the price to £250 to members on here, when you'd have been happy with £180 on ebay, minus fees!

Regarding Ebay - I Could Of listed It On Auction At Say £150 But Feel The Low Starting Price Would Encourage Interest.. Which worked, or would have, apart from the shilling you've admitted to, the machine would have found it's worth with the bids genuine interested parties made, maybe not what you wanted, but the true value of it's worth at the time of the sale.
& We Re-listed It At The Price Mentioned Above (Due To Ebay Messing Us About & Decided Auctions Are NOT Worth The Hassle.  Ebay messing you about?  You shilled the sale so that you either got what you wanted for it or bought it yourself, that's you messing genuine bidders about, not ebay messing you about.

But We All Make Mistakes & its Rare I List Fruitys On Ebay - Fair Enough This is fortunate for buyers as there are far too many shillers on there already, so one less has got to be a bonus.

But All I Can Say Is - All My Previous Customers Are Happy & NOT ONE Bad Piece Of Feedback 
Some Parts Are Not The Cheapest But Im Going For Quality & Service 

Ive Sold Bulbs Directly Via This Site & Also - Nothing Bad Has Come Of That 

- Last Month It Was Star Leisure (Being Told They Are Over Priced) 

But Remember We Are Company's & Everything Is Done Correctly (Hence We Have To Boost The Price To Cover Our Losses Tax Ect)  A company you may be, but coming on here trying to take advantage of members is imo, just simply WRONG!

My thoughts on this debacle are as follows, and are ONLY my opinions, I'm sure everyone else will make their own minds up.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, you're a company and just want as much as you can get from everyone, which in some respects is fine, but certainly NOT fine on here where people try to help other like minded enthusiasts as cheaply as possible, sometimes giving things away for free, just so that a member can get their machine running again.

My advice to anyone who may need to deal with you is this....... try genuine members FIRST, you'll probably find it's cheaper and better, to get whatever you need from another enthusiast/collector wherever possible, failing that, there are other members on here and other sites who are also in the trade, who are totally trusted and honest, and are still more than willing to help fellow members out for a fraction of the cost.

Like I said earlier, these are MY opinions and I'm speaking for no-one other than myself here, although I bet I'm not the only one who's thinking along the same lines ;)

#19 PLAYER

PLAYER

• Regulars
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:06 AM

My thoughts on this debacle are as follows, and are ONLY my opinions, I'm sure everyone else will make their own minds up.

I wouldn't trust you as far as I could throw you, you're a company and just want as much as you can get from everyone, which in some respects is fine, but certainly NOT fine on here where people try to help other like minded enthusiasts as cheaply as possible, sometimes giving things away for free, just so that a member can get their machine running again.

My advice to anyone who may need to deal with you is this....... try genuine members FIRST, you'll probably find it's cheaper and better, to get whatever you need from another enthusiast/collector wherever possible, failing that, there are other members on here and other sites who are also in the trade, who are totally trusted and honest, and are still more than willing to help fellow members out for a fraction of the cost.

Like I said earlier, these are MY opinions and I'm speaking for no-one other than myself here, although I bet I'm not the only one who's thinking along the same lines ;)

Ha ha :)

#20 IHartwell

IHartwell

• New Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 08:22 AM

Was about to buy some bulbs on ebay yesterday went for the cheapest but when I saw the sellers name was Source's I went to the next cheapest and paid 9p more.

Sorry but I dont agree with fixing ebay listings and more than happy to pay a bit extra to avoid these types of people.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users