- - - - -

Club Cops N Robbers Gold Wdx

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:28 PM

Regarding this layout,i'm using a new tft monitor so i don't know how the colors look the other end,bu iv'e darkened down enough so the lamps stand out and are nice and bright.

#22 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

Judging from my moniter Tommy it looks really good

#23 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 09:32 PM

Looks lovely on the iMac monitor mate :)

All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#24 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

Great looking layout there Tommy !

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#25 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9041 posts

Donator

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:06 PM

looks good to me is this an mfme3.2 layout or above??, i see like other various clubbers there,s the £500 lamp did they ever do the roms for the £500 on these or is it just for show.

And i still don,t know how you all get your layouts so crystal clear, mine sometimes look blurry n pixely like parts of my next dx hi-lo karate which is tough to lamp up.

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#26 Guest_Brownbag_*

Guest_Brownbag_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

looks good to me is this an mfme3.2 layout or above??, i see like other various clubbers there,s the £500 lamp did they ever do the roms for the £500 on these or is it just for show.

And i still don,t know how you all get your layouts so crystal clear, mine sometimes look blurry n pixely like parts of my next dx hi-lo karate which is tough to lamp up.

It is Scorpion 4 so MFME 9 and up and won't work in v3.2 as Scorpion 4 isn't supported tech. If you're looking for laptop version look's like Tommy C created one back in 2009 looks the same but not as dark layout

@Tommy C - Just out of interest is their or will their be a 1280 version ? :cute: :)

Edited by Brownbag, 14 June 2013 - 12:07 AM.

#27 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

It is Scorpion 4 so MFME 9 and up and won't work in v3.2 as Scorpion 4 isn't supported tech. If you're looking for laptop version look's like Tommy C created one back in 2009 looks the same but not as dark layout

@Tommy C - Just out of interest is their or will their be a 1280 version ? :cute: :)

I can size this down to release a 1280 aswell,the reason i did a 1600 is,theres already a 1280 available in the downloads.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users