Photo
- - - - -

we should be spending billions on bathtubs not terrorism ?

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:19 AM

It might be a fact, but apart from the most skeletal information, there's a lot more to it. Terrorism is very unlikely to be accidental death, whilst in my opinon, it would be that reason for death in the bathtub...Assuming the main cause is drowning... Yes, you can try and fix it, but then you're going to have bathtubs that don't fill up enough and no one will buy them. It's an unfortunate turn of events but I believe there's no homicidal motive behind any of the bathtub deaths in this case. We should be focusing our attention on being thankful that the death rate from terrorist attacks is lower than those in bathtubs, rather than being concerned about the latter, and aim to eradicate it completely.

very good point terrorism is not accidental and drowning in a bath is , so yes to compare them both is wrong , but the likelihood is correct whether it is deliberate or not ,.

I suppose we should compare it to deliberate deaths , I dont have the stats but im sure again the threat of murder or domestic violence , nonces etc etc is soo much higher , and that was the point really .

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

#22 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:14 PM

1998 i was working on a farm with my dad, the boss came and said that my mum wanted to get hold of us. my grandand (dads dad) had had a stroke in the shower aged 85. as he slipped into death his poor little head and his full weight meant that the bath tap embedded into his temple.a horrible death. police matrix, how many times have you come across death. i feel your threads are full of shit cos most of them are copied and pasted other than real life

The Yorkie bars are not on me

#23 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

A M8 of mine at work had a heart attack whilst having a dump in the toilet and sadly died.. This happens quite a lot apparently. The strain of trying to get the 'Turtle's Head' out can prove fatal I'm afraid to say!!!!!!

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 15 June 2013 - 04:08 PM.

#24 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:52 PM

A M8 of mine at work had a heart attack whilst having a dump in the toilet and sadly died.. This happens quite a lot apparently. The strain of trying to get the 'Turtle's Head' out can prove fatal I'm afraid to say!!!!!!

fibre in the diet ;)

1998 i was working on a farm with my dad, the boss came and said that my mum wanted to get hold of us. my grandand (dads dad) had had a stroke in the shower aged 85. as he slipped into death his poor little head and his full weight meant that the bath tap embedded into his temple.a horrible death. police matrix, how many times have you come across death. i feel your threads are full of shit cos most of them are copied and pasted other than real life

sad story man my sympathies are with you , and yes i have seen death with my own eyes on numerous occasions , scary shit , but essential for life to proceed , as for my threads being full of shit because they are copied and pasted , well i just copied and pasted what you said so that makes you .............. =D   

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

#25 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:14 PM

fibre in the diet ;)

sad story man my sympathies are with you , and yes i have seen death with my own eyes on numerous occasions , scary shit , but essential for life to proceed , as for my threads being full of shit because they are copied and pasted , well i just copied and pasted what you said so that makes you .............. =D

I think you need to take more baths.

bj

#26 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:51 PM

fibre in the diet ;)

fibre in the diet ;)

#27 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:57 PM

porton down with my own eyes. nobody wil ever know, 

#28 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:05 PM

I am Not a number I am a free man!.

#29 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:06 PM

i rest my case

#30 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:09 PM

porton down with my own eyes. nobody wil ever know,

Good, because you could get in major shit for disclosing stuff like that.

bj

#31 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:10 PM

be seeing you

#32 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:11 PM

Check out this disturbing scene from a well known snuff film. I warn you though, this is not for the squeamish.

Attached Files

• Attached File  bth.jpg   7.01KB   1 downloads

#33 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:21 PM

@ Dachs You are Number 6.

@ BJ Very True .

@ Dougsta Is that an excerpt from the Texas Chainstore Massacre.

EDIT: Many many years ago Texas Discount DIY shops were available until they closed down, thus now not being able to use this 'Joke 'to full effect. Sorry.

#34 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:31 PM

fibre in the diet ;)

grandad was a true yellow belly, police matrix. u seem to be a know it all  mate

#35 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:35 PM

A DON'T know it all!!! Hey Dachs.

#36 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:38 PM

Good, because you could get in major shit for disclosing stuff like that.

bj

the porton hotel had a great pinball but the train line did me head in

#37 dachshund

dachshund

• Regulars
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:40 PM

volvo scania daf ford ricardo

#38 Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*

Guest_ricardo de ponsa_*