80 replies to this topic

#61 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:20 AM

Someone above mentioned Vectra passing me layouts.

The guy has done nothing of the sort, so leave him alone.

No one is.

#62 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 11:51 AM

Lol thats fu.ckin class who even mentioned vectra...numpty

Hold the bells mate.

#63 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:12 PM

The kangaroo court is implying Vectra had passed me stuff.
Vectra has not even passed me his own layouts.

#64 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:14 PM

Now thats my lot.
If you want to carry on between yourselves feel free to do so.

#65 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:24 PM

The kangaroo court is implying Vectra had passed me stuff.

...and It's ok for you to have a Kangaroo Court against DIF ?

Even when proven it could not be - password and email changed - you still went on about it ?

What if you did use your email elsewhere - are you really 100% sure that you would bet yourself as a decent man and your word you didn't ?  Are you 100% certain here just like you were that you had been hacked and it was your own dumb fault ?

You've also declined to mention questions you've been asked as you snake off to crawn back under your rock.

Problem is richybabes, people don't believe you and the last person on the f*****g planet I would want vouching for me is you with your history. LOL

I bet Vecs shit himself when you started supporting him.

Edited by Reg, 18 May 2020 - 12:28 PM.

#66 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:35 PM

...and It's ok for you to have a Kangaroo Court against DIF ?

Even when proven it could not be - password and email changed - you still went on about it ?

What if you did use your email elsewhere - are you really 100% sure that you would bet yourself as a decent man and your word you didn't ?  Are you 100% certain here just like you were that you had been hacked and it was your own dumb fault ?

You've also declined to mention questions you've been asked as you snake off to crawn back under your rock.

Problem is richybabes, people don't believe you and the last person on the f*****g planet I would want vouching for me is you with your history. LOL

I bet Vecs shit himself when you started supporting him.

Why is a email and password, that i only registered with dif with, out of all fme sites, and then a random fme user is sending me a link to my own bill?.

So dif has been hacked?.

That email no other fme site knows it.

Oh i think i will link a bill myself to the whole of fme land lmao.

Vectra has no need to poo his pants.

#67 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:41 PM

Why is a email and password, that i only registered with dif with, out of all fme sites, and then a random fme user is sending me a link to my own bill?.

So dif has been hacked?.

That email no other fme site knows it.

Oh i think i will link a bill myself to the whole of fme land lmao.

Vectra has no need to poo his pants.

Because you stupidly didn't congfigure your setup right and probably shared something not knowing it was there - I am not you - I have no idea what fantasies play out in your mind.

DIF - nope it has not been hacked.  The screen that I showed you shows the last attempt and access to your account.  Last time anything happened to Richybabes as DIF was on the 18th August 2019 when you failed to login.  If somebody had got into Richybabes account, there would be a sucessful login.

You sure that no other FME sites know about this - can you say with absolute certain that you have not logged in anywhere ?

The link is probably when you tried to show a bill to people you f***ed up and are blaming sites that had nothing to do with your inability to use Google.

#68 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:48 PM

If top brass want to look in my emails fair enough i will accept that.

When a user is showing me it that is not right.

Like i said Regibabes, i am not interested in emails or social media and dont go uploading my own bill to google drive, i sent a couple of members a photograph, not a pdf downloaded from the virgin email.

All i have said is in other replys, so i should not have to go over it again (what has happened).

#69 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:49 PM

...oh and because you're really not reading what was posted, Richybabes.

Go and have a look at the link I provided from the vendor elsewhere about how secure passwords are please.

It is a one way hash when storing passwords which means that there is no way to know the plain text version.

Actualy Richybabes, that's a good thing for you to do.  Pop over to the link I shows you please on page 1 and speak to them about how secure their passwords are and then come back and be a real man and apoligise.

#70 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:51 PM

I popped over to that link and what i read it still had not come into effect by the dates of the posters.

#71 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:54 PM

If top brass want to look in my emails fair enough i will accept that.

Like i said Regibabes, i am not interested in emails or social media and dont go uploading my own bill to google drive, i sent a couple of members a photograph, not a pdf downloaded from the virgin email.

All i have said is in other replys, so i should not have to go over it again (what has happened).

Stop being an idiot you f***ed up - just accept it as DIF is not responsible for you being hacked.

I seem to remember you once harping on about a medical condition, are you sure you didn't make a mistake when you were going through a bad patch ? No ?  Ok then...

...your not too bright to see the evidience that is in front of you - why don't you get somebody who is independant to look at this and support your mindless attacks and then we can have a conversation as you are living in a world of fantasy.

Actualy, Richard, I hope you get the medical help you clearly need and support - you need to get this looked at before you make an attack so somebody that is not just sitting behind a PC and do it face to face. 

Go get medical help - if you have a friend that you can talk to - go to them. 

You need help.

#72 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 12:58 PM

Neither is selling other peoples work, breaking MFME T&Cs, and claiming it is your own work.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#73 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:03 PM

No mistake Reg.

And yes bipolar is a lifelong condition.

As long as pop my pills all is ok.

#74 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:08 PM

And even if i thought i was superman, god and jesus christ all at once, i would not share my details with the whole of fme land lol.

Edited by richy1976, 18 May 2020 - 01:09 PM.

#75 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:15 PM

No mistake Reg.

And yes bipolar is a lifelong condition.

As long as pop my pills all is ok.

That is not strictly the case as medication needs to be adjusted - perhaps I know a little more about this then you give me credit for.  Medication is adjusted when it stops working and your condition also creates terrible mood swings and emotional issues and god knows what else.

So please go and get help and stop accusing DIF which has done nothing wrong.

You're not well Richard and not seeing the world on a level playing field - and even with evidence - you dispute it - that link I showed you shows how secure it is and has been, but refuse to accept it.

Regardless of previous lies, what you've done to the scene and the damage you have caused - you are a human being.

Go and get help - I will not be responding to you anymore as it's clear I am being slandered and a target of yours - but I wish you well and hope that you get support that is clearly needed.

Look after yourself and get your medication checked.

#76 DAD

DAD

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 542 posts

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:22 PM

You might be interested to have a look at this thread....

https://community.vi...ls/td-p/4130113

#77 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:29 PM

That is not strictly the case as medication needs to be adjusted - perhaps I know a little more about this then you give me credit for.  Medication is adjusted when it stops working and your condition also creates terrible mood swings and emotional issues and god knows what else.

So please go and get help and stop accusing DIF which has done nothing wrong.

You're not well Richard and not seeing the world on a level playing field - and even with evidence - you dispute it - that link I showed you shows how secure it is and has been, but refuse to accept it.

Regardless of previous lies, what you've done to the scene and the damage you have caused - you are a human being.

Go and get help - I will not be responding to you anymore as it's clear I am being slandered and a target of yours - but I wish you well and hope that you get support that is clearly needed.

Look after yourself and get your medication checked.

Gets reviewed every 6 months.

You might be interested to have a look at this thread....

https://community.vi...ls/td-p/4130113

This is legit when renewed the girlfriends mobile phone contract, direct debit instructions.

#78 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 01:46 PM

Ok we will blame it all on i am a nutter and it is a figment of my imagination.

Now i am not replying either.

#79 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 18 May 2020 - 02:25 PM

Now thats my lot.
If you want to carry on between yourselves feel free to do so.

Please are you going to deny or admit selling FME DVDs on eBay?

#80 Marlon36

Marlon36

• Regulars
  • 162 posts

Posted 23 May 2020 - 04:16 AM

Everyone knows what a good honest kind-hearted guy, Reg is, and how much he cares about his site & members, and what he always gives to the FME scene. That's what matters here... no more to be said!

Lock the thread Geddy lad... :thumbs_up:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users