• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#141 Irvster

Irvster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 09:29 PM

When is someone gonna win the 250k so i can take it off sky+ series link missus is goin mad not enough room for soaps!!!!
"Ya wanna hold all 3 mate, press cancel, hold em all again, cancel and ,.....well you should get JP!!!"Posted Image
Posted Image
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS........CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE....'5'......!!

#142 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 22 June 2006 - 11:50 PM

i guess shirley was a real gambler but saying that i wouldn't of expected ryan to spout his gob by saying that an offer was close to what she hoped for.

geez ryan shhhhhhhhh for fu*k sakes

#143 LiamsLocks

LiamsLocks

• New Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 05:45 AM

When is someone gonna win the 250k so i can take it off sky+ series link missus is goin mad not enough room for soaps!!!!

I dunno if you recall seeing Noel Edmonds on Jonathon Ross a couple of weeks ago. He said that there had already been two £250,000 winners, but they paid them off and are not showing their games on the show yet, to keep the suspense up. Not sure I believe him really, cos surely then one of the people would mysteriously 'disappear' from the line-up.

#144 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:00 AM

I dunno if you recall seeing Noel Edmonds on Jonathon Ross a couple of weeks ago. He said that there had already been two £250,000 winners, but they paid them off and are not showing their games on the show yet, to keep the suspense up. Not sure I believe him really, cos surely then one of the people would mysteriously 'disappear' from the line-up.

I wouldn't recognise if someone vanished TBH, unless they'd been on for a while and were a good character.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#145 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:44 PM

tears of sadness from bianca who sadly won only £2,000 but with what she had left on the board £1,000 and £3,000 i think the banker became abit heartfelt. and bianca had the £3,000 in her box. but i guess the £2,000 would give her hubby n kids a good holiday.

#146 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 03:50 PM

Could that be where Joseph went to. He might of won £250,000 and got paid off.

#147 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:56 PM

tears of sadness from bianca who sadly won only £2,000 but with what she had left on the board £1,000 and £3,000 i think the banker became abit heartfelt. and bianca had the £3,000 in her box. but i guess the £2,000 would give her hubby n kids a good holiday.

I know we shouldn't judge by looks.........But Mummy looked like she had a few bob tucked away to me.

#148 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:06 PM

Go on a game show for a laugh but accept the odds are stacked against you. People who expect a show like this to turn their shit life into something less shit are kidding themselves, but are probably used to disappointment anyway.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#149 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:24 PM

People who expect a show like this to turn their shit life into something less shit are kidding themselves

Totally agree with you Ben, I can't really describe how I felt for that bird today when she sobbed non-stop--it wasn't sympathy though that's for sure....I found it pretty sad myself she chose a TV show to alter her life.

As we watched it today we also said the same kinda thing as you did on that post -- as is said by the Mighty Monty Python "You came from nothing-you go to nothing-what you lost-NOTHING"

#150 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:21 PM

What a shocker. Would you of took £30,000 with a board like that? I think there was one more deal. What you think?

#151 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:34 PM

I would have go on with a board like that.

#152 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 June 2006 - 03:36 PM

I would have go on with a board like that.

If so we would of both been out of pocket by £16,000

#153 CoasterDesignerpro

CoasterDesignerpro

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 583 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 07:53 PM

oooooohhh, oh dear

#154 KRISP2003

KRISP2003

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:08 PM

omg today, poor guy in the chair
took 9,000 pounds but was looking at 42,000
or then 84,000

im sure 1 day , sum one will get 250,000

#155 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:47 PM

This has been said before somewhere bt I cant remember where....Basically I think people HAVE won the £250grand but they are holding back the shows to air them later methinks;)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#156 markdeacon

markdeacon

Geek

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 September 2006 - 05:12 PM

To win 250k u need balls and luck!

At the very last deal it will be 250k so even when you in the best possible situation you stand to lose 150k and it could be more than that.

Big risk involved to win 250k
..::Mark Deacon::..

#157 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:22 PM

What a total knob on tonight............His attitude towards EVERYONE even his best mate is unreal...

HTF has this guy got any friends let alone the One mate there...i'd knock his teeth out!

Hope the sad git loses, really do!

#158 renoufchr

renoufchr

Arcade Mod

• Regulars
  • 396 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:37 PM

lol he lost had 50k in box and got 25k

#159 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:38 PM

I missed it tonight Ady buddy...:(
You dont mind giving us some examples of what he said do you?:)
Cheers!
Cb

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
visit Jackpottyforums

#160 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:40 PM

You dont mind telling me a little on what he said do you? I missed the show:(
Cheers:)
CB

Nuts...Did that message earlier get through? It said it didnt last time!
Sorry guys:o

visit Jackpottyforums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users