258 replies to this topic

#161 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 03:45 PM

I missed it tonight Ady buddy...:(
You dont mind giving us some examples of what he said do you?:)
Cheers!
Cb

lol nah,

Lets just say he was so cocky and totally Rude to everyone..the Women (One he even said was ugly..wtf!!!!), his mate he told could have a Penny of his winnings as (not exact words) "He's a leecher" blah blah blah....

Noel made no secret that he didn't like him, though he of course had to say that was nonsense.......then for Jerk to have to ask speaks for itself....

NEVER have I wished someone blew it as with this arogant tonight.....I bet next time he's in a pub some pisselled guy'll approach him and say "your that Dick" and break his nose!

#162 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 07:23 PM

I liked the way the banker went from 15k down to 10k and the bloke dint even open a box lol. Serves him right the stupid little fcuk!!! There are people like me who would love to be on the show i wouldn't even mind if i won 1k that would make me happy. ;)

#163 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 03:57 PM

Anybody heard why today's planned program can't be shown?

They said "due to circumstances" it can't be the arranged One?

They are showing an Old One from the Summer instead.

Cheers

#164 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:17 PM

Perhaps Proud and Mary was right on Page 6 where I got linked to this topic and Noel's ill...
Craig Charles would not be too fbad as a replacement though..."Open the smeggin box! Oh no it's a smeggin red one!......Oh the Bankers calling...OK Smeghead, whats the offer?....Rimmer is that really you???"

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#165 Proud and Mary

Proud and Mary

• Regulars
  • 110 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:18 PM

well thats a bit of a strange one wonder why its not been aired tonight

lt was mentioned before that they are all prerecorded .

maybe someone lost the tape lol......

or some one fell over carrying the box to the table and the contents were

revealed ? maybe they forgot to pay the phonebill hahaha !!

whateva happened as l'm sure will be revealed on sunday's show .

#166 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:28 PM

well thats a bit of a strange one wonder why its not been aired tonight

lt was mentioned before that they are all prerecorded .

maybe someone lost the tape lol......

or some one fell over carrying the box to the table and the contents were

revealed ? maybe they forgot to pay the phonebill hahaha !!

whateva happened as l'm sure will be revealed on sunday's show .

Hope so P&M, really curious here....as you said Pre-Recorded..There was a case where the box was dropped before and that was actually shown, it was just restarted.....

Really strange, there was no mention whatsoever prior to the showing?

#167 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:47 PM

Theres only a couple of things which IMHO could result in a prerecorded show being replaced like that :

1) Death of a contestant
2) Death of a presenter (although pretty sure if this were the case we'd know by now)
3) Legal action
4) As was once the case on Countdown, a show wasn't shown because one of the players had, since the show was recorded, been charged with a sex offense regarding a minor (or something like that).

EDIT :

Cut and pasted from DigitalSpy forums :

'It just said at the end of the episode, that it was in memory of contestant Amanda's stepson who died i think.'

Didn't see that part as I was catching sneaky glimpses at work. Obviously I pass my condolences to Amanda and her family, and anyone else releated to her stepson.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#168 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 06:10 PM

Todays deal or no deal - Digital Spy Forums

The speculation starts...........I tend to agree with the (sorry to say death)....Shame on those that start rumours as in the above thread link.

#169 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 11:04 PM

At the end of the programme it stated that the show was in memory of the stepson of the contestant due to play today.
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#170 matthewburling

matthewburling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:32 PM

Have any one of you thought of making a Deal Or No Deal slot machine if any one dosent mind why dont you make then dont ask me because i can't do them Bye

#171 matthewburling

matthewburling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:33 PM

Have any one of you thought of making a Deal Or No Deal slot machine if any one dosent mind why dont you make then dont ask me because i can't do them Bye

#172 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:07 AM

So not only do you post the difficult, minimal grammar question but you post it twice ?

There are games out there that do this, you'll never see the authentic deal or no deal fruity doing the runs at the moment on emu for at least 5 years if not more.

#173 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 12:12 PM

So not only do you post the difficult, minimal grammar question but you post it twice ?

There are games out there that do this, you'll never see the authentic deal or no deal fruity doing the runs at the moment on emu for at least 5 years if not more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by matthewburling : Yesterday at 10:58 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Perhaps we shouldnt be so quick on our toes Paul...lol;)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#174 KRISP2003

KRISP2003

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 03:53 PM

there is a recoreded show that sumone has already won the the 250,000
to be shown at new year some time

but there is always the 2 xmas shows and one at new year where there is goin to be a 500,000 pound box

#175 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:08 PM

there have been 4 winners of the £250000 but none have been shown yet.

baz

#176 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 05:37 PM

what a con

on the viewers i mean
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#177 matthewburling

matthewburling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:34 PM

Well pgamblin you are igrount ******* i do it my self
so if you don't mind can anyone give me the software to do or help me do it

#178 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 08:55 PM

Well pgamblin you are igrount ******* i do it my self
so if you don't mind can anyone give me the software to do or help me do it

It's really not that straight forward matt...

I suggest you take an already emulated machine, play with that to understand the workings....eg adding new images etc....you already have the Software within the Emulators.

There was a tutorial written by Hurtand, mabey someone has that and can attach it?

#179 Team Franchise

Team Franchise

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 10:56 PM

I don't want to sound simple so I apologise if I do, as I have very little knowledge of emulation for fruit machines, but why does it take that long to make an emulation?

I read the tidbit about new machines not being able to be emulated, I was just wondering why.

If that's a really rediculous question to you guys who have good knowledge, i'm sorry.

It sucks being a newbie.

#180 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 06:38 AM

I don't want to sound simple so I apologise if I do, as I have very little knowledge of emulation for fruit machines, but why does it take that long to make an emulation?

I read the tidbit about new machines not being able to be emulated, I was just wondering why.

If that's a really rediculous question to you guys who have good knowledge, i'm sorry.

It sucks being a newbie.

lol

Cos the companys still use them in their machines ... If the companys uses for example

MP5 we cannot emulate as its in current use by the companys

MP4 is fine as its very old now and the companys dont use them anymore

I COULD BE RIGHT OR WRONG ...
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users