BFMemulator problem - anyone help?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 stumpyman

stumpyman

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 12:43 PM

Only discovered this site yesterday - love it. Thanks to all concerned.

However I have a problem with BFMulator as follows.

When I first installed via the wizard, I downloaded Cops n Robbers and Pharoah's Gold and both worked fine - until I closed the emulator down and went back in later.

What seems to be happening is that the emulator is now running in very short bursts several seconds apart, so that it presents as a series of "stills".

I tried uninstalling and starting all over again - that worked first time, but problem came back after quitting and re-entering and now even uninstalling and reinstalling doesn't seem to make any difference.

Anyone else had this? Anyone tell me what to do? Thanks in advance for any offerings.

#2 Guest_DAD_*

Guest_DAD_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2006 - 01:03 PM

This thread might help.....

http://www.dadsfme.c....php?topic=16.0

DAD

#3 warrenhunter

warrenhunter

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:49 PM

hey man, ive been trying to find a game on here but i don't know if its avaliable. do u know if battleaxe is available for download? cheers :)

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 03:57 PM

hey man, ive been trying to find a game on here but i don't know if its avaliable. do u know if battleaxe is available for download? cheers :)

Hey man howya doin'...............did I really say that!

Better for you to create a thread for a Question as,

A) Battleaxe isn't BFM
B) Nobody will know that you are asking as the thread is TOTALLY different
C) MPU5 (new machines) cannot be created
D) Not good practice to hijack a thread

#5 the_witty_welshman

the_witty_welshman

The Witty One

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 07:02 PM

yo dude,,,, cowabunga?? i think thats right, he writes like hes a teenage mutant ninja turtle lover, whatch some person correct my spelling now, or tell me ive said the name the wrong way around.
All you got to do is go to the search downloads and type in battle? and see what comes up. maybe it will .... maybe it wont.

#6 stumpyman

stumpyman

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:10 PM

Thanks to DAD for his advice.

I have got everything sorted now - trouble is I don't now exactly which of the things I did sorted it out, but basically I fiddled around with the Windows compatibility settings for the emulator until I got it working properly - I think the main one was turning off some of the advanced graphic capabilities.

#7 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 07:19 AM

YO SUP

Me n teh homies been liek foo'ing batleax for liek weeks nah. its ova in de fuq you seztion of the fecking noobheads ho kant reed gud.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users