• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:59 PM

Hi my name is paul this is my first post on de forum

I have bought an Italian Job club machine, never had one before and will need some help as the payout has been disconnected from the machine, because of ebay rules.... WTF does this mean, it will never payout again or is this something easy to correct?

Rgds

Paul

#2 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:34 PM

I have bought an Italian Job club machine, never had one before and will need some help as the payout has been disconnected from the machine, because of ebay rules.... WTF does this mean, it will never payout again or is this something easy to correct?

Rgds

Paul

Posted Image

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:41 PM

paulpdh if thats who you bought it from i'd call them mate, it says connected on there buddy.

#4 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:45 PM

paulpdh if thats who you bought it from i'd call them mate, it says connected on there buddy.

No thats not the one who I got it from, but that was the pic that was on the add for the one I bought

#5 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:50 PM

okies mate, just wanted to clear up that One question that would be asked.

As you know theres some guy's here that really know their stuff, hopefully this'll help speed up your solution.

#6 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 06:55 PM

OK ta for that

#7 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:37 PM

heres the quick and easy steps to reconnect the hopper on this machine.

1.open up the top door on the machine
2.look to the right of the inside cabinet and at about nipple height there should be a black box underneath the coin mechanism.
3.there should be a bunch of wires comingt out of this black box which all run to a white connector.
4.this connector should be connected to its other half which should be in the same area or hanging down beside it.
5.once connected the hopper should be able to payout.
you can now check this by playing the machine with the doors closed with £1.00 coins and collect your first £1 win.

once you collect the win you should hear the hopper whirring.

regards
baz

#8 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for the info Baz, I get it tom, and that will be my first job to check out.

Thanks again

#9 mangolio

mangolio

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:23 PM

Rgds

Paul

I cant believe someone has actually disconnected the payout. I know you have to say it but this is the only time I have known someone do it.
I think aswell the machine is supposed to be permanently disabled so as can never payout again whatsoever.
Could be wrong though.
I used to be schitzophenic but were ok now.
http://www.myspace.com/andysquire

#10 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:56 PM

it prob hasnt been disconnected , But ya never know :) stranger things have happened at sea .. Where the f*** does that saying come from ?....

#11 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 06:06 AM

I cant believe someone has actually disconnected the payout. I know you have to say it but this is the only time I have known someone do it.
I think aswell the machine is supposed to be permanently disabled so as can never payout again whatsoever.
Could be wrong though.

I hope your wrong, or I shall be well pisd

#12 MAGIK

MAGIK

• Gold Supporters
  • 195 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:02 PM

it prob hasnt been disconnected , But ya never know :) stranger things have happened at sea .. Where the f*** does that saying come from ?....

believe that saying comes about from the legends of the mary celest and ghost ships etc- well, you did ask!!

#13 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 03:41 PM

Hi guys

I am not sure whats going on with my machine, it takes coins in the hopper fine, and when you dump the hopper it all works fine, dumps £1, 20p, etc, but when you win on the machine at the end of play when you go to collect the winnings it just beeps and thats it.

Could it be one of the switches aint in the correct posistion?? I checked the wiring and it all looks fine. The only thing I can see is there is no connection to the cash out counter down the bottom.

Any suggestions would be of great help

Rgds

Paul

#14 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 04:33 PM

it sounds to me that one of the door switches may have a lead diss connected.

check all door switches(top door as well)

switches should have 4 wires connected to each switch.

also what you could de is close all doors and watch the display on the machine and make sure its says top door and cash door closed when powering up.(it will be the last thing it says before the machine looks ready to play.

baz

#15 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 05:03 PM

it sounds to me that one of the door switches may have a lead diss connected.

check all door switches(top door as well)

switches should have 4 wires connected to each switch.

also what you could de is close all doors and watch the display on the machine and make sure its says top door and cash door closed when powering up.(it will be the last thing it says before the machine looks ready to play.

baz

Yeah Baz you are right, cash door open, there is a blue and a green laying next to the switch, but each switch has four wires to it. Wat a numb nuts, I was looking for something more tech, can u advise me how to overcome this? Please

It would also appear that a pink wire has been cut, I think it went pink, then pink white stripe??

So there is a blue loose, a pink (looks like its cut on both swtiches, the pink looks like it connected to a pink stripe, both switched

#16 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 07:04 PM

BEFORE YOU CHANGE ANY SWITCH WIRES TRY THE FOLLOWING.

open the front bottom door and power the machine up with your finger holding the bottom door switch so the machine thinks the door is closed.
check to see if the machine now powers up and says cash door closed.

if it does then its just the metal plate that the switch is attached to need adjusting so its nearer the door when closed.

if it still reads cashdoor open then here is the switch set up.

just looked at a maygay machine in our workshop and its wired like this

remember its the bottom switch you are changing..

I I I I I I
red blue green orange

SO ITS RED,BLUE,MISS A CONNECTION,GREEN,MISS A CONNECTION,ORANGE

baz

#17 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 08:54 PM

BEFORE YOU CHANGE ANY SWITCH WIRES TRY THE FOLLOWING.

open the front bottom door and power the machine up with your finger holding the bottom door switch so the machine thinks the door is closed.
check to see if the machine now powers up and says cash door closed.

if it does then its just the metal plate that the switch is attached to need adjusting so its nearer the door when closed.

if it still reads cashdoor open then here is the switch set up.

just looked at a maygay machine in our workshop and its wired like this

remember its the bottom switch you are changing..

I I I I I I
red blue green orange

SO ITS RED,BLUE,MISS A CONNECTION,GREEN,MISS A CONNECTION,ORANGE

baz

Many thanks Baz

Tried it with the door off and finger pushing button, done nothing, it is not wired how you said above. I will give your wiring a try

I am most greatful for your help, many thanks

Paul

#18 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:53 AM

Baz

That worked it pays out now, thank you so much.

The only problem is the alpha key when turned to the empty position doesnt empty the machine, when you push the dump buttom in the cash draw the machine just sits there.

Also I think I have a wire round the wrong way, because when the door is off it says closed, when closed it says open. Some dick has messed around with the wiring on the poor old gurl. Any more advice baz??? I am happy with how it is, but I would like the hopper to work and make taking the pnds out easier.

Anyway you are the main man, and ace on these machines, thanks mate.

Rgds

Paul

#19 skabaz

skabaz

Engineer of the World

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2778 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 01:53 PM

that was the order of the wires in a maygay jolly roger machine so it does look like on yours one of the wires may be the wrong way round.

its trial and error really.make a note of what you have just now and just swap 1 wire round at a time until it works properly.
some maygay machines are wired differently to others.
i can double check another machine but it wont be until tuesday when i get back to work.

glad we are making some progress.

baz

#20 paulpdh

paulpdh

• New Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 03:02 PM

Another member from a different forum sent me a pic, any way done it, it pays out now, it also dumps the hopper.

I would to thank you Baz for your help, without you I would still have a discon machine, do you work on these for a living ???

Again many thanks for your help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users